Online Art Magazines for Artists - AAO E-Magazine - Issue #1004 - This issue features 10 Painting Projects with flower paintings, wildlife, still life, landscape painting and many more.
Over 7 hrs of video instructions and slide shows accompany over 250 pages in this issue, filled with interactive fun and learning opportunities for the aspiring artist.
The $59.95 price is only $5.99 per lesson and half of those painting lessons have video with them, plus there are many other interesting and informative articles for you to enjoy! Our magazines would be a deal at twice the price!
**When you purchase this magazine you will receive an automatically generated email Order Confirmation with a link for downloading the magazine!! It doesn't get any easier than that!
Learn to paint with over ten painting lessons that bring you a wide variety of painting techniques and new applications.
- Designer and home stylist Brenda Swanky teaches you how to refurbish a dated and tired fireplace with faux finishes for the beginner. Great way to put a fresh face on something old.
- Create a fun and whimsical hand painted garden ornament with Judy Westergard.
- Learn to paint a tropical oriole bird in its natural habitat among tree orchid leaves with Instructor Neadeen Masters,CDA. Several videos for this painting lesson show step by step how to complete the painting.
- Bill Bayer teaches you how to paint a landscape using an underpainting after the style of the old masters. This is an excellent exercise in understanding harmony.
- Enjoy several inspiring and educational articles covering topics like art history, study a new pigment with the Pigment Professor, and travel back in time with Jan Ozolek as Jan takes you to Portugal. Paint her beautiful tile designs with vibrant color and add punch to any surface around the home!
- Bob Pennecook demonstrates and shares his fun and textural painting of a contemporary vase. The perfect painting to dress up any wall in the home.
- Patti Goke shares with you her beautiful traditional stroke designs.
- Enjoy the Social cafe articles.
- Join Sue Pruett, MDA for part 1 in a study on choosing a background.
- Instructor Gaby Hunter takes you on a journey of discovery as you focus on a study of leaves. What every floral artist needs to know.
- Linda Wise, MDA and Sharon Hamilton, MDA will engage you with a lesson in photography and Linda continues her artisles of her visit to the Museum in Japan and the Golden Age of Dutch painters with a great lesson in art history.
- Learn some excellent computer skills with Marian Jackson as she shares her expertise with you the artist.
- Join artist Connie Clark as she shares a wonderful and indepth history of Celtic art forms.
- And so much more to grab your attention and get your creative juices flowing.